Watch Johnny Rotten act like an ass to Henry Rollins and Marky Ramone last night

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/07/watch-johnny-rotten-act-like-a.html

3 Likes

old%20man%20yells

79 Likes

Close the thread, @pesco, this is the only comment this post needs!

42 Likes

Johnny Rotten always knew how to stay in character!

10 Likes

“And Sid Vicious was the star.”

Roger that!

TIL Johnny Rotten is still alive. :eyes:

9 Likes

Eh, it’s what Mr. Lydon’s always been, a masterful troll.

14 Likes

If he didn’t act like an ass, everyone would complain he didn’t act enough like an ass.

17 Likes

I’d be more disappointed if they all got along. Even if they’re faking it, it’s nice to see some fire that hasn’t gone out.

14 Likes

This.

8 Likes

Not faking it. Just enjoying the fracas.

giphy

12 Likes
22 Likes

This is kinda like comment section guys who argue about what artist/album/song is REALLY Punk rock. Only funnier.

11 Likes

Is it just me, or does Lydon look more like Blank Reg than Johnny Rotten these days?

13 Likes

Rotten actually started by complimenting Rollins, then Rollins brought up a grudge, Rotten took the piss out of him, and everyone was smiling, even grumpypants Henry Rollins, and it was nice to see.

16 Likes

"And Sid Vicious was the star,” Ramone said, prompting Lydon to smile and stick his tongue out. “That’s right, he was,” Lydon replied. “He was the star for asshole fake idiots like you. Enjoy your drugs and fuckin’ have a happy death.”

That’s blunt but where’s the lie?

10 Likes

No surprise I think…I mean it’s right there in his name!!

5 Likes

johnny-rotten-dont-care

21 Likes

Holy Fuck. I love this.

6 Likes

An Ex-pistol calls Black Flag boring? :rofl:

10 Likes

I cant help feeling that this was planned, after all the Sex Pistols were a manufactured band. It’s all the bands that they influenced that weren’t manufactured, and we are grateful to them for that.

17 Likes