Watch Kayleigh McEnany boastfully assure 2020 TV viewers that coronavirus will not come to the United States

Originally published at: Watch Kayleigh McEnany boastfully assure 2020 TV viewers that coronavirus will not come to the United States | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Professional liars and science/truth historically don’t mix.

23 Likes

Job creators…
It can’t be cheap to pay that many actors.

11 Likes

“Refreshing”?
Yeah, it would have been, hadn’t it been for the well known fact that she was wrong.

5 Likes

Kayleigh: “I never said that.”

“We have video.”

Kayleigh: “The video is lying.”

11 Likes

…a lot of people who take Kayleigh McEnany seriously…

Assumes facts not in evidence.

2 Likes

OK maybe you’re right, but Obama’s tan suit was a NATIONAL DISGRACE.

7 Likes

As a member of SAG-AFTRA, I hope we’re organizing them. They should get scale.

2 Likes

Oh, to be a future employer, and be able to say to McAninny et al (as I look over their employment history on their resume), “I don’t believe you. After all, you are a documented liar.”

ETA: I would love to use the phrase “lying sack of shit”, but that would be a tad unprofessional.

6 Likes

The full line was even nuttier…

We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here, we will not see terrorism come here, and isn’t that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful Presidency of President Obama?

9/11 happened on George W. Bush’s watch, Covid-19 happened on Trump’s watch, and yet somehow it’s Obama who gets blamed for both.

17 Likes

And this Trump Shit® was “must see” TV, or so the media thought.

2 Likes

Most of them were George Soros in multiple disguises.

1 Like

Remember when 2 people died of Ebola under Obama and Republicans all lost their fucking minds?

10 Likes

Ah,what you’d do is say, ‘some people are saying that you’re a lying sack of shit and have provided the following evidence… would you like to comment?’

1 Like

Not to mention when he wore a tan suit.

3 Likes

I liked that tan suit. The only reason they picked on the tan suit is so that, after some months, they could see he’d shelved the tan suit and they could have a quiet moment of satisfaction.

Obama should have worn the tan suit :clap: every :clap: goddam :clap: day.:clap: Oh, and with no flag pin!

5 Likes

Remember how deer-in-the-headlights scared she looked after Trump got Covid? That was her first realization that it wasn’t a hoax.

3 Likes

A Soros clone army?

“and an habitual prevaricatrix”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.