'I will never lie to you,' Trump's new Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany lies [VIDEO]

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/01/i-will-never-lie-to-you-trump.html

1 Like

The paradox… IT BURNS!!!

8 Likes

not a paradox- she’s just a liar lying about lying.

You know, like we breathe, and trees clean air, anyone connected to Trump, especially people expected to speak for him, lies.

Every single one.

14 Likes

It’s not a lie if your boss tells you to believe it.

5 Likes
12 Likes

So she’s not a crook, then.

3 Likes

never-hurt-you

27 Likes

She lives in a post-truth world, filled with alternative facts. She will never lie to anyone, that’s true. She will share alternative facts that are absolutely true in someone’s mind.

5 Likes

“I will never lie to you.”

If, having said that, she had immediately turned around and left the public stage forever, her statement would have been true. But… as it is…

3 Likes

12 Likes

Ha! Even Faux News can’t repeat it with a straight face!

Pic because I’m not linking to these treasonous vipers.

11 Likes

8 Likes

She’s stereotypically attractive to most dumpsters, she’s willing to boot-lick to the boss, and she can silver-tounge out of lies. Best ® press sec. ever.

2 Likes

Here we go again.

3 Likes

I mean, if you’re gonna lie, why dance around it, just come right out and lie from the get-go.

5 Likes

Trump lies, 65000 died.

Monday will be over 70000. Memorial Day likely 100,000

But hey let’s reopen everything.

1 Like

The networks really have to start adding laugh tracks after statements like that.

8 Likes

A really twisted bastard lies about even lying.

It fits with the “fuck your feelings” and “the cruelty is the point” mantras that seem to drive every irrational human dumpster fire that Trump surrounds himself with

1 Like

One of the glaring problems with the Pre-Trumpian definition of lying is that the liar needed to understand and believe that they were lying. In that sense, Ms. McEnany is potentially delusional enough to be “telling the truth.”

1 Like

Yeah, and we all know what happened after that.

4 Likes