Kayleigh McEnany lied when she said she never lied as shown in new MeidasTouch video

Originally published at: Kayleigh McEnany lied when she said she never lied as shown in new MeidasTouch video | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I said without hesitation, ‘No’, and I never did, as a woman of faith.

Well there’s her out. She’s not a ‘woman of faith’, so her promise not to lie was itself a lie, and that’s ok. By her morals. Which don’t actually exist.

19 Likes

There’s such a significant contrast between her and Jen Psaki.

It’s like watching the ignorant, abusive manager at work get fired and replaced by an intelligent, compassionate manager.

25 Likes

“When I said that I was lying I might have been lying.“
-Elvis Costello

And Kayleigh McEnany.
12 Likes

27 Likes

BTFW! National Treasure released from prison!

30 Likes

Kayleigh who?

19 Likes

16 Likes

Why am I reminded of the quote “when fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross”?

26 Likes

She was thinking bullshited when she said that.

Her audience doesn’t care either way.

8 Likes

Recall a few logic puzzles wherein one agent can never tell the truth… do we expect such a person to declare that they ever lied? (such pure and simple negative examples of humanity discovered by the trump administration should provide ethnicists with “Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra” easy metaphors… “stephen miller visits an orphanage”)

6 Likes
11 Likes

Rollins really sympathizes with her.

4 Likes

She has faith. It’s not faith in God or in what we would consider moral behaviour. She has faith that her duplicitousness will serve her personal goals and advance her standing in the new Republican party.

8 Likes

When you believe that alternative facts are unfalsifiable, it’s hard to lie.

2 Likes

Because she claims to be a woman of faith, if she goes to a certain place once a week and says the right words aloud, everyone is supposed to forgive her. They keep forgetting that wanting forgiveness and being repentant are two entirely different things. Even God understands that.

4 Likes

disappointed winnie the pooh GIF

4 Likes

when there is a reckoning, remember that she is an accessory.

Accessory to a crime refers to a person who knowingly and voluntarily participates in the commission of a crime . They can be categorized as before the crime or after the commission of the crime , and they need not be actually present at the scene of the crime in order to be held liable.

5 Likes

Obligatory

3 Likes