Lest you have forgotten the depravity that is Kayleigh McEnany

Originally published at: Lest you have forgotten the depravity that is Kayleigh McEnany | Boing Boing

7 Likes

The perfect employee for the Trump White House: pretty, blond & forgetful.

10 Likes

A copious amount of GQP/KKKpublican diarrhea flows from that mouth.

14 Likes

Time for Kayleigh to get a Psaki Bomb!

11 Likes

yeah, I’ll just ignore whatever she said whenever that was. maybe listen to a tiny bit later on if a quality joke is tied to it, but probably not.

9 Likes

Faux News is exactly where she belongs after acting as Biff’s White House PR flack.

8 Likes

Perhaps “petty, blonde…”?

13 Likes

Hey, I only saw her out of the corner of my eye on TV most of the time. Is she actually a brunette or something? I really wasn’t paying the Liar in Chief’s chief quisling any real attention.

5 Likes

It takes your breath away every time you consider how: for every American Presidential election (except the controversy during 1876) every losing candidate who had exhausted all rational appeals for victory conceded to their opponent as soon as possible. (Sure, Gore took a while, but as soon as Bush v Gore stole it from him, he immediately and graciously made a public concession.)

And over a year later, this f-cking child Trump still hasn’t conceded. And his party continues to back up. And his pod-creature 30% of the electorate continues to back him.

Basically, all this is iron-clad proof we are in a simulation. Although, it rather glaring we were in the Matrix when McConnell discovered that unprecedented One Weird Trick to steal a SCOTUS seat and he got away with it, taking no political damage. McConnell doesn’t go down in history as heinous/despicable, just “clever/innovative”! (Thanks Obama!)

14 Likes

Great idea. I only lasted a couple of minutes before feeling a rising wave of an old, familiar nausea.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Everybody gets a Psaki Bomb!

“Psaki to me?”
NionSocket

18 Likes

Too funny! This is another moment where RickMycroft synchs right on my mind’s wavelength… I am sure we are cut from the same cloth!

6 Likes

But, she’s so pretty! I doubt that her audience sees beyond her surface. She’s saying words they agree with and looks good doing it. What more do you want? It’s fun to be lied to if they’re lies you want to hear.

Kayleigh: “I didn’t think I’d ever see the day when, from the White House podium, illegal activity was condoned.”

Uhhhh, so you never watched yourself or your predecessors in the Trump administration?? That’s some Grade A, Numero Uno projection, right there.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Mattel presents,
talking trash barbie

3 Likes

Were my BF looking at my screen, he’d say, w/a valley girl ahccent, “OMG! KAY-lee!”

He always says it when that creature appears or is mentioned. Cracks me up.

He’d also heartily approve of my posting this image:
kaylee q
“OMG! Q-lee!”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.