Watch Lindsey Graham try to pin the Capitol Riot on Nancy Pelosi

I am really beginning to think that the GOPs are truly lizard people. Just waiting for one of them to unhinge their jaw and swallow a rat whole.

2 Likes

So, clearly: Antifa.

(What’s stunning is: I’ve seen interviews of rioters —who were freely and actively associating/coordinating with like-minded rioters, and who were actually inside the Capitol — claiming it was… wait for itAntifa who were inside the Capitol.)

7 Likes

I actually don’t think they’re holding anything over him he’s just genuinely an awful human.

4 Likes

8 Likes

With this level of sniveling bottom-feeding self-serving bulshit what I want to know Lindsey is how far up your ass exactly did they prop you up with a tree, before using puppet stringsade of pure stupidity to move your mouth?

It is BAFFLING how a human being can just become this fucking dumb.

I mean, he deserves an award for evil stupidity

1 Like

Linsie Graham is the left testicle of Satan. Trump, on the other hand, is Satan Incarnate.

The Onion nails it again.

16 Likes

That, exactly that, and entirely that. God, I am tired of it.

13 Likes

10 Likes

It would make a great first sentence to a book about him.

13 Likes

Up there with “Leaving a trail of slime wherev-”

8 Likes

I can find a pile of 100 deer spines at a local dump easier than I can find 17 Republicans in congress with theirs still willingly attached to their amoral lifeless husks of bodies

1 Like

Good luck finding even one lamedvovniks in the Senate Republicans!

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/lamed-vav-x1e92-addikim

1 Like

We might need to rethink the system that allows the President to be tried by a jury of his own co-conspirators.

8 Likes

Where is Diogenes when you need him? Oh, wait, he failed, didn’t he?

3 Likes

I think there’s something. But it’s something so blase and mundane by today’s standards that noone will give a fuck, other than, maybe, his mom.

Not even something as “shocking” as being gay.

I’m thinking “had a blowjob in college and didn’t make an honest woman out of her” Has compromising pictures of him “flashing ankle”

And it’s just SO far in his head that he’s controlled by it, but even other cult members wouldn’t be bothered.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.