Watch Lindsey Graham try to pin the Capitol Riot on Nancy Pelosi

Originally published at: Watch Lindsey Graham try to pin the Capitol Riot on Nancy Pelosi | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Re-Posted by popular demand…

44 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

31 Likes

“QAnon fellow traveler and human lamprey Lindsey Graham can always be relied on to insinuate something idiotic that he knows will please his host-body base.”

BRILLIANT PROSE!

26 Likes

I wish Lindsey Graham’s obvious intensely miserable self-loathing were of any comfort to me in the face of his world-eating sociopathy.

20 Likes

a/k/a: “I know you are, but what am I?”

3 Likes

Some good ol’ abusive spouse victim-blaming!

“Nancy shouldn’t have worn a dress that made crazy cultists want to kill her while being egged on by their cult leader-in-chief!”

11 Likes

Thanks, I’m good.

31 Likes

You know, I’ve witnessed a lot of balancing acts in my lifetime, but watching Graham Cracker and other GQB members spin those plates like dervishes as they try to simultaneously keep the grift alive AND avoid any consequences for the violence they’ve spawned is worthy of Barnum and Bailey. They’re so desperate to ensure no further GQP president ends up like Nixon that they’ll literally rephrase the same lines that were DIRECTED at the Nixon investigation (“What did the president know, and when did he know it.”).

Keep filling the trough, Graham Crackers, they’ll belly up to it for you.

17 Likes

47 Likes

Every time I see reference to him, my mind goes to the John Oliver joke about his name being autocorrected to “Linty Grandma.” He is Linty Grandma.

11 Likes

The kompromat is strong with this one. What a sniveling little toad.

14 Likes

“You know, if Democrats had just agreed to void the election and give the presidency back to Donald Trump, none of this would have happened. So it’s their fault!”

25 Likes

“Look what you made me do!”

18 Likes

I’m just imagining that if Trump had somehow retained power, he’d be inspired by Graham to be tasking Barr’s Justice Department with investigating Pelosi for conspiracy to commit suicide…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Bless his hear… artificial circulatory organ.

Hey, don’t malign artificial hearts! They have feelings too.

2 Likes

is it too late to change my comment to peristaltic toxic sludge pump?

6 Likes

Mechtum?