Watch MAGA man's special skills using his reptilian brain power

Originally published at: Watch MAGA man's special skills using his reptilian brain power | Boing Boing

4 Likes

It’s not classified as cognitive dissonance unless there is cognitive function.

52 Likes

Something, something about believing six impossible things before breakfast.

23 Likes

It’s really impossible to parody these people. I just hope they all get to suffer through exactly what their own actions cause for others.

18 Likes

One thing I’ve come to realize over the past years is…

12 Likes

Amazingly he believes everything he said to be true. There’s a brain worth studying

11 Likes

it’s confusing that if (presumably) he hates everyone not like him, why’s he so concerned about them dying?

in 5 or so years, he and his friends get the whole country to themselves. trump will be dead ( beacuse he and his whole family are vaccinated ) but im sure they can find someone willing to preside over the rubble of the world

and hey: america will be first again since we’re running near to last in vaccinations. for all the good it will do those left standing ( or more likely those left in a hospital bed connected to a ventilator )

13 Likes

Orwell predicted this.

36 Likes

Usually when you see this sort of thing, there are a few intervening thoughts so that the mental machinery has more time to change gears. But this guy slams straight from 5th gear into reverse. That’s impressive.

15 Likes

15 Likes

Wut?

16 Likes

Do that a few too many times and you end up with toothless gears and a slipping clutch.
I’d say he’s a few teeth short of a cog and his clutch on reality is already slipping.

10 Likes

That looks like something Rob has been playing on Photoshop with.

7 Likes

You hope…

9 Likes

I surely do! I’d hate to run into either of those two in the woods on a dark night.

(Actually … or any other time or place.)

3 Likes

Where I ask you is your sense of adventure…

3 Likes

Losing to my sense of self-preservation (and sanity). Not ashamed to admit it. :wink:

3 Likes

Disney Animation Omg GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

13 Likes

I’ll hold your hand and in the other my hatchet.

5 Likes

This is why I will never have any sympathy or compassion for these fools. There’s being uneducated and never having been taught critical thinking because of bad parenting, and then there’s deliberately swerving away from any kind of thought whatsoever as hard as you possibly can. Stupidity on this level is not accidental, it takes effort. This was a choice.

7 Likes