Watch MAGA man's special skills using his reptilian brain power

I still think Trump’s parents look like a couple of secondary antagonists from an early Tim Burton movie.

20 Likes

I read that as “I’ll hold your hand with my other hatchet.”

Ouch.

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Are you sure not David Lynch?

4 Likes

We can never totally be sure of that, it’s a fact.

3 Likes

MM, yeah, well.

8 Likes

Everybody who took the vaccine will have died within five to five hundred years.

11 Likes

I can see it.

2 Likes

tired

5 Likes

This is a great analogy and reminds me of Douglas Adams:

“When you’re cruising down the road in the fast lane and you lazily sail past a few hard-driving cars and are feeling pretty pleased with yourself and then accidently change down from fourth to first instead of third thus making your engine leap out of your hood in a rather ugly mess, it tends to throw you off stride in much the same way that this remark threw Ford Prefect off his.”

14 Likes

I echo your “Wut?”

2 Likes

See, you just don’t understand. Everyone will die in 5 to 15 years, right? Guaranteed. But more people were saved. Got it?
More is more than everyone it’s quite simple.

5 Likes

Those three neurons left are doing a champion job.

5 Likes

“The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder. Dishwashers washed tedious dishes for you, thus saving you the bother of washing them yourself, video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving you the bother of looking at it yourself; Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe…
The new improved Monk Plus models were twice as powerful, had an entirely new multi-tasking Negative Capability feature that allowed them to hold up to 16 entirely different and contradictory ideas in memory simultaneously without generating any irritating system errors.”

15 Likes

Ah, an explanation for the theoretical tRump “pee tape”…

He wasn’t indulging in a kink while being recorded by a foreign intelligence agency.

He was having medical treatment administered by some very concerned Russian nurses!

3 Likes

Ah yes, the Morrison Krieger Nordenstam conjecture.

4 Likes

Here’s the skinny, Libs, there is no conflict in the two statements. Let me Magasplain it for you. Read it and weep:

Yes, everyone taking the vaccine will die in 5 to 15 years. FACTS.

ALSO Yes, a lot more people would have died in the last few years if not for Trump’s Warp Speed.

Neither of those statements is full of congenitive distonance either, take that to the bank. But I don’t trust the banks of course. Take it to your local Bitcoin instead.

3 Likes

If he keeps up with that shit, his transmission’s liable to fall out.

1 Like

Wow. Some adults not only refuse housebreaking, they wanna consume it. Whatever’s next for these heavily brow-ridged knuckledragging eejits? Coprophagy?!

@Shuck

2 Likes

That’s what happens when people just parrot other people’s ideas without considering what they mean. I think the internet has really amplified this (it has also brought a lot of good things though).

2 Likes