Watch man solve three Rubik's Cubes in 20 seconds, while juggling them!

[Read the post]

Imposhibru!

But can he wash the dirty dishes and take the trash out?

3 Likes

I wonder if the cubes are randomly mixed or pre-set in a certain combination. (I couldnā€™t do it either way while juggling; so impressive whichever the case.)

1 Like

I could do that. Except for the solving. And the juggling.

7 Likes

This isnā€™t solving per se. In this particular case, all three cubes are in the same simple configuration (with slight cube rotation before the predefined ā€œscrambleā€ so they appear different). The juggler simply memorized the short solution to this particular simple configuration. This is why he is able to ā€œsolveā€ the three cubes in 18 seconds. I definitely doubt that he can do this with three cubes scrambled by a third party.

If you want to see a real cuber juggling and truthfully solving three different (real) scrambles, see Ravi Fernando. He has done this in front of many real cubers so there is no doubt about his achievement.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to see him unscramble with both hands (not just the left).

Now thatā€™s a robotics challenge in need of ambitious engineers!

You should make your own solving party, but with blackjackā€¦ and hookers!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see him do it while riding a unicycle across a tightrope. Also the cubes are on fire.

2 Likes

The tightrope and the unicycle should also be on fire.

4 Likes

What juggling pattern is he using?

Itā€™s called a Mills Mess.

Pretty versatile intermediate trick and excellent brain-twister when you first learn it.

Many things are possible. But what does that sign on the wall behind him say? It says ā€˜Rushesā€™. And what might Rushes be? Itā€™s an effects companyā€¦

I used to be able to solve it with my feet. I donā€™t feel quite as accomplished now.

I doubt I could even SCRAMBLE three cubes while juggling themā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought it was Millā€™s Mess or something similar. I have only seen MM done once in real life.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.