Watch: Mike Huckabee promotes his "free" Trump guide for kids but it's actually a scam

Originally published at: Watch: Mike Huckabee promotes his "free" Trump guide for kids but it's actually a scam | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Order now and get this bonus book absolutely free*!

*plus shipping and handling.

25 Likes

mike huckabee celebs GIF by gifnews

12 Likes

One of America’s foremost families of Xtianist grifters (with a hulking dog-killing psychopath son thrown in).

13 Likes

“It’s a cult.”

20 Likes

They’re posed for their take over, building their own infrastructure as they destroy democracy. They need to get rid of the current flag and national anthem and get something that praises nazis and trump. Or we need to beat their ass into the ground as we’ve done in the past. hard to guess what will happen. There’s always South America and the Amazon Forest which has a lot of appeal.

3 Likes

I mean, they really do need a new messiah, even they have to be seeing what a bad fit this Jesus guy is with their current mission. Trump lines up perfectly for the job. I just hope he really does die on the toilet so they all end up wearing little toilet necklaces for the next 2000 years.

14 Likes

Huckster was all over Fox yesterday, gloating over the SCOTUS leak.
They were luxuriating in the “gain of freedoms and human rights” that the decision will effect.
I was thinking, WTF? This ruling will take away basic human rights. Then, I realized: Oh, they were talking about fetuses, the freedom of the fetuses…

9 Likes

And I thought Sean Spicer’s characterization of Trump’s swearing-in ceremony was historically inaccurate.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 12.32.00 PM

9 Likes

It’s being recalled. Donnie can’t read it with all those big words.

8 Likes

I think they were talking about the restoration of ownership rights which is the only kind of rights they actually believe in.

wake up handmaid GIF by HULU

15 Likes

Abortion does free fetuses. It’s their own fault if they can’t bootstrap their way to viability at five weeks gestation. /s

12 Likes

Mike Huckabee promotes his “free” Trump guide for kids but it’s actually a scam

So… sounds like an accurate guide (it’s all a scam).

4 Likes

Real world learning environment.

1 Like

He should bundle a copy of this classic with it:

5 Likes

Hey Kids! You too can be an autodi-dumbass!

4 Likes

Sounds like an MLM tactic: get our free intro kit!

(but only if you cancel within 14 days, else you will be charged $29.95 for the video and be enrolled in monthly autoship of product for $19.95 each month

P.S. 14 days starts when we mail it out, not when you receive it.

P.P.S. you have to call us to cancel, and we’ll always be busy since we only have 1 line open and we’re trained to keep you on the phone for as long as possible.)

4 Likes

I don’t care what kind of free stuff he offers, I’m not getting into his van.

7 Likes

Add Huckabee to the list of people licking Trump’s boots after being abused and denigrated by him.

1 Like

They didn’t do that for Elvis, who is 100x the performer the Rage Mango ever was.

3 Likes