Watch: Montage of four clowns and one sane human in Wyoming primary debate

if one of those people had to win id rather it be her. i think. or maybe that position is from a place of privilege because her views don’t attack my person directly.

this kind of thing is hard. maybe if one of them had to win, the least effective, most reality challenged person would be best. it could be. the gop existing at all has long passed dangerous to the average american

does the left have any chance there?

1 Like

The major parties in the U.S. don’t really have philosophies—they’re just coalitions of people who currently hate Trump or currently hate Biden.

Each has one or two Great Satans at a time, typically the other party’s current or most recent president or presidential nominee.

We all remember when Dick Cheney was the Democratic Party’s Great Satan. Were we all brainwashed then, or are we all being brainwashed to forget about it now?

Because I don’t believe there is a hair’s breadth of difference politically between Dick and Liz Cheney.

2 Likes

Arizona: “Hold my beer.”

2 Likes

yikes. i feel truly endumbened. ( “the last time i was with so many women, i was at a baby shower”!? people, don’t let that man near children. or adults. ever. )

i wonder who will be first to believe big air is trying to force us all to breathe, and the only way to win is to live without oxygen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.