Watch out! We are surrounded by 46 wars right now, according to Fox News

I’m happy to do my part and buy Tucker some sneakers he can wear when he volunteers for the army and patrols the border with neverland.

5 Likes

It is surprising but that is a steak… because like liberals hate stake or something.

5 Likes

How would this trigger anyone, except, one would hope, her management to call HR over and have a closed door chat?

2 Likes

She’s p’wning the libs, though! She’s making them look really silly! /s

10 Likes

…but, but… but… if people don’t think we’re being repressed and that’s why we’re assholes they’ll just realize we’re assholes for being assholes sake…

2 Likes

The right has their wars, and the left has their “toxic [stuff that people don’t usually die from]”. Can I declare a war on toxic hyperbole?

1 Like

What is the “War on Hot Dogs?” Is this some secret, off-the-books counter-insurgency conflict?

But seriously, the f*ck I’m missing?

3 Likes

Ditto on “wifebeater[']s.” That’s an established conservative value.

Is the third from the end an attempt to spell “high falutin’”? A grand 19th-century expression.

4 Likes

I can’t be the only person who wants that sign on my wall.

2 Likes

The worons.

4 Likes

Wow, a war on Christmas AND a separate one on Christmas parties? If they’d just consolidated them the list would be 45 long, a perfect tribute to their tangerine god-emperor. Then again, they probably think that because he “won” the election that he counts as 46, even though the count is of people and not presidential terms.

EDIT: I’m also amused by how they actually list “toxic masculinity” without trying to give it a positive spin. Oh no, not our precious toxic masculinity!

5 Likes

Thieve’s is going to stay with me all day

2 Likes

The Sackler family.

15 Likes

I’ve stopped playing “Fox or Onion?” a while ago.

7 Likes

I think they forgot the War on War…everyone knows how good war is for the Amurikan economy!

2 Likes

War on apostrophes

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a whole lot of misused apostrophe’s. :wink:

8 Likes

Only if I can declare a war on false equivalency.

11 Likes

“Sports nuts”? “Fornicators”? “Liars”? That must be one lonely island he lives on.

4 Likes