Watch 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' for 24 hours straight this Thanksgiving

(The entire series is also on Netflix)

3 Likes

Oh, I know! I watch it sometimes. The past couple of years, the Pee Wee christmas special has become part of our holiday tradition!

Really I just wanted an excuse to post a Pee Wee gif!

6 Likes

I LOVE the Christmas special SO MUCH! I’ve been showing it my daughter every year (Aaaaahhhh") since she was little… she’s now 14. I think the kids will be alright if they watch some Pee-wee in the formative years :slight_smile:

The remastered version blew me away… you can actually see the lines on his suit! We couldn’t see those on the VHS tape I had.

4 Likes

I totally agree… I think my 15 year old is better off having seen some Pee Wee’s play house! High five for us raising our kids right! We done good parenting!

6 Likes

Pee-wee’s Playhouse was definitely a classic.
Adults could watch it with their kids and come away with a whole different story
I got my youngest a “Chairy” one Christmas. She loved it.

1 Like

The secret word is: Blog.

3 Likes

Damn that’s beautiful. My hat is off to you, sir. Well done!

3 Likes

That is definitely a SAN roll right there.

Nothing against Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, but IFC fell so far from it’s originally stated purpose, it’s pathetic. Of course, now that the movies are full of commercials, I don’t know that I care what they show.

Not to be confused with Ajax, the Foaming Cleanser.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.