Watch police try to catch runaway pig

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/05/watch-police-try-to-catch-runa.html

3 Likes

And the top three responses to the comment:

NUMBER THREE: Mmm… don’t we all.
NUMBER TWO: What, like 30 to 50 pigs?
NUMBER ONE: Irony detector has had a fatal exception error. Please restart your officer.

11 Likes

Something similar happened near where I live. Due to the weather things got more entertaining though (especially in the later part of the video):

6 Likes

13 Likes

So, were you guys just going for a fun “police/pig” thing? Because that video was 500% unsatisfying.

The jokes just write themselves.

4 Likes

There is a big blank spot where the video should be on the page, for me. But I’ve seen enough Benny Hill to make my own mental movie. It’s hilarious. In the end, one of the cops and the pig both fall into a giant mud puddle nose to nose. They suddenly laugh. Cut to the cop walking with the pig (now dressed in a little cop uniform). Besties.

2 Likes

I love how this somehow rose to the level of newsworthiness. I mean, on the one hand, it’s good to hear a news story that doesn’t involve Orange or death or war or something like that. OTOH, yeah, pigs exist, and they also walk the earth. So what?

The real pigs were the friends we made along the way…

4 Likes

Needs more Yakety-Sax.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hot pig-on-pig action, yowza…

Free bacon?

If you need to set up a diversion to carry out your nefarious plans:
Release three pigs in different parts of the city.
Before you do, use some sort of livestock marker to label them 1, 2 and 4.

5 Likes

Happened at my son’s school a few years back, on ‘Muck Up day’ - sixth formers having fun after exams were over.

Only they got 2 sheep, marked them ‘1’ and ‘3’, and let them loose in the school corridors :ram::ram::ram:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.