Watch: Putin threatens to use nuclear weapons. "It's not a bluff."

I wouldn’t put Putin’s government above “motivating” Russian conscripts by holding guns to their backs. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time.

If this deployment really happens I fully expect a huge number of Russian soldiers to die whether they go there willingly or not.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Roger Waters?

Work Work Work Reaction GIF by SoCheers

Great job people… Keep the atomic tunes acoming! We can party through the end of the world together!!!

9 Likes

Hazel o’Connor. Real throw back to the 80’s.

1 Like

No it wasn’t As I posted before, Soviet victory on the Eastern front During WW2 didn’t rely on sheer numbers. This is a Wehrmact lie- an excuse for their own failings.

11 Likes

Hate your nextdoor neighbor but don’t forget to say grace.

2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes

One thing’s for sure: that arse-licking bungler Shoigu is no Zhukov.

3 Likes

Putin feeling he has to remind the world he has nukes brings to mind this scene:

Any-man-who-must-say-I-am-king-true-king

11 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks, this pretty much matches my experience when I lived there.

I think @armozel summed it up eloquently:

Such a senseless waste of lives.

5 Likes

Maybe putin knows his days are numbered from either disease or the people drag him out and eat him. He wants to be remembered as a badass and knows he has badly fucked up. His final act is to threaten the whole world before he dies so his remaining fans can say he was tough til the end. Hurry up and die putie boy the world has bigger problems that need dealt with than your ego asshole.

4 Likes