Watch: Racist man threatens to call immigration on workers

Originally published at: Watch: Racist man threatens to call immigration on workers | Boing Boing

8 Likes

With any luck, this jackass will be newly unemployed.

18 Likes

I have nothing against shorts and flip-flops, but there’s something about a racist acting racist while in shorts and flip-flops.

14 Likes

Oh, I totally have something against flip flops! They feel so icky!

12 Likes

“Immigration Service”…like there’s some kind of delivery truck that goes around picking up stray Latinx and relocating them.
I think even for ICE, it’s a bit more complicated than that.

Reaction GIF

24 Likes

What were they saying in Spanish?
I hope that they called him a dye-job.

Yeah, I know…
… he looks so vain though.

4 Likes

They said maricón.

4 Likes

$30k a year millionaire, male Karen, and pointless racist ranter. That’s a trifecta of assholiness.

14 Likes

Cheesed macaroni?

7 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that he probably has a lot of building code violations on his own property, so calling the authorities could end up biting him in the butt if anyone decides to fight fire with fire.

9 Likes

They always hurt me between my toes, until I got leather ones. They were French, and I got them in Jamaica :smiley: They were even such a reasonable price, I got two pair. After I wore those for awhile I could wear almost any sort. I will never again buy cheap nasty ones, tho - they don’t last long enough, and bother my arches after a short time.

3 Likes

Macarons.

11 Likes

Macrons?

emmanuel macron GIF by franceinfo

11 Likes

Thanks for explaining. You are new here, but you will soon learn to recognize the usual jokers. :wink:

6 Likes

That would be so funny if he called up immigration, and they were like, “Hi, thank you for calling immigration! Where would you like to immigrate to?” There’s gotta be a way to set that up…

3 Likes

Not a lot more complicated then that but there are some checks in place. People calling in have to have something more than suspicion or obvious bias.

There’s a hotline and email address or two you can call/write to report suspect illegal aliens and it gets the damndest calls.

I did tech for an intelligence unit and when not busy I got to work the email queue which was actually fine as I am a voice of reason about a lot of this and will write off nut jobs as nut jobs, not “concerned citizens”.

One woman was convinced, convinced I say that the staff at a burger restaurant had to be illegal because, and get ready, they didn’t speak English well and they spoke Spanish to each other.

This was in the Los Angles area, so you know almost no one is a Spanish speaker there of course so that was one red hot tip. :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

4 Likes

Lovely implication there, that ICE is some kinda service that mildly aggrieved white people can call to satisfy their stupid urges.

4 Likes

They seem to think so, don’t they?

4 Likes

I would LOVE to know what his t-shirt says. Probably not “racist a**hole”, but could be close.

1 Like