Watch random kids say some very funny things in these home video clips

[Read the post]

I really love that boingboing keep posting videos us plebs out of the USA can’t watch (there is a distinct chance I may be lying)

3 Likes

The things their random kids say may be funny, but they can’t claim that their head of government has fucked a pig. I try to console myself with that, at least.

3 Likes

Let’s get one thing straight. He didn’t fuck a pig. He fucked a pig head. The pig didn’t need it anymore, anyway.

1 Like

[quote=“VoxInSpatium, post:4, topic:66013”]
Let’s get one thing straight. He didn’t fuck a pig. He fucked a pig head.
[/quote]I would never accuse our Prime Minister of not going the whole hog.

5 Likes

Sure, that’s fun, but is it eighteen years fun? I say no.

1 Like

Way to be a vector.

1 Like

Wow, I’m surprised I can watch it here in Canada then. We always get the shaft.

It was annoying. You can work around it with a proxy - I used this one, linked from the always useful deturl.com:

https://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHUm7RHi_6rU

Obviously once you’re in proxy land don’t install any plugins or recommended toolbars or any of that malarkey (Proxfree didn’t have any of that, unless uBlock removed them before I saw them). I always use a fresh Incognito window, too. But I persevere, because I think it’s vitally important in this modern world to keep up with the funny things kids are saying,

I have a proxy installed an I’m mostly moaning to make the point.

Of course, since @xeni happens to be in the US, and it’s not like YouTube tells you up front which videos are geoblocking (or which countries the video has blocked), the only way she could possibly find out is after the fact.

1 Like

There are a couple of videos of this girl online, but I liked this one of her explaining princesses to her mansplaining dad:

So many gifs:

“I said don’t ask me anything or don’t talk. You can talk after.”

“I need to speak.”

“No, no, no. You’re a dad, but…”

1 Like

I would appreciate if she also scolded her dad for a) filming in portrait, not ALWAYS bad except when you b) spend a large portion of the video with the top half of the frame being completely empty.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.