Watch: Republican group mocks House Republicans with amusing new montage video

Originally published at: Watch: Republican group mocks House Republicans with amusing new montage video | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Good one.

8 Likes

The current ‘gym’-jordan debacle should be a significant eye-opener even for the median republican: he’s been formally rejected twice (as i scribble this), he’s been informally (in smokey rooms) shut-down about a half dozen times, and he’s still the most apparent republican running things, calling/cancelling votes, making deals (which fail) and now giving bizarre feckless press conferences. He’s been told to go away multiple times and yet he’s still in their ugly faces. Some slimy toxic combination of having been anointed by trump plus no other republican wants to cesspool wrestle plus he’s a shouty idiot…?

5 Likes

“Handing the majority over to the Democrats…” Well if you weren’t planning on running again I’d say go for it. As much as I like watching the turmoil right now we don’t have a legislative branch…

9 Likes

They’ve been in the ditch for quite some time.

IMG_5016

4 Likes

An eye-opener? As in… waking up?

Yesh, I’d love to see that.

6 Likes

It all started when Newt Gingrich introduced the “Publicly Playing Dirty is OK” principle in politics in the late '90s. It’s getting worse every year and fragmented the Republican party.

6 Likes

Split into two parties or STFU.

4 Likes

It that a Republican publicly using his Dark Side powers?

2 Likes

That was the last gasp of the Republican old guard that would occasionally consider the national interest and vote their conscience. And then he died and someone shit in the halls of Congress.

ETA: To actually answer your question…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.