Watch right wing writer Benny Johnson's incredibly cringy grand entrance at Turning Point USA conservative student summit

Ah, so he was. I guess I just mentally lumped him in with the other steroid-fueled governor who once fought the Predator.

No shortage of WWE wrestlers running for office these days, it seems.

4 Likes

blinking trailer park boys GIF

4 Likes

If you couldn’t bring yourself to vote for Joe Biden over Donald Trump in 2020 when the very existence of liberal democracy was at stake just because you “don’t trust the Democrats” then maybe you should shop around elsewhere if you’re looking for a sympathetic ear.

9 Likes

I’ve been horribly misunderstood here.

You literally just said that Hillary Clinton was the only Democratic candidate you ever voted for.

10 Likes

No, that’s true. It’s just the concept I am trying to explain isn’t getting through.

If that’s true, then I think the concept might be getting through just fine, we just disagree with it.

7 Likes

OK, so you said this

What is your point here, in this passage?

Are we supposed to care about abortion and gay marriage being legal, or not?

7 Likes

No, I think you’ve been communicating your position just fine. The hostility you’ve been met with here isn’t based on a failure to convey your position, it’s based on a difference in values between yourself and most other people on this forum.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.