Watch Rudy Giuliani's goof when asked if he's an alcoholic

Originally published at: Watch Rudy Giuliani's goof when asked if he's an alcoholic | Boing Boing

5 Likes

He doesn’t have enough money to pay for handlers, I guess…

14 Likes

26 Likes

“I’m not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings.”

24 Likes

Go home, Rudy. You’re drunk.

10 Likes

I’ll take your word for it. Anything is better than having to listen to that idiot blather.

8 Likes

They don’t want him there either. That’s why he’s been reduced to shaving in airport restaurants.

16 Likes

The phrasing of this is right out of the Trump playbook laminated cheatsheet. Alcohol isn’t the addiction I’m worried about with Giuliani.

9 Likes

Functional? Noooooooo… not for some time Rudy.

10 Likes

Here’s the thing about bullshitters. They think the same style of phony bullshitting that worked the first time will continue working indefinitely. It doesn’t.

4 Likes

I don’t trust these types of interviews where the reporter does a re-ask as she’s shot from a different angle. You can totally tell there’s only one camera on this. The question and answer are not genuine to each other.

I’ll shoot a reverse or wide for my reporter nodding or whatever, but re-asks are a grey area bordering on greasy.

I hope Rudy isn’t an alcoholic… can’t wish that hell on anyone.

6 Likes

“I haven’t changed at all.”

6 Likes

You mean you aren’t sure, Rudy? You mean you forgot about the ones where you were drunk, Rudy?

Yeah, right. Whatever you say, Pickles.

90% of what population, Rudy? The population of a bar at closing time?
And what is your definition of ‘functioning’?

4 Likes

Please… /s

parks and recreation please GIF

2 Likes

Rudy, “I’m not addicted to Alcohol! Alcohol is addicted to me!!!” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@vernonbird I’m sure he can supply 90% proof.

Though, on a serious point, I hope he isn’t addicted to alcohol; it is a crap situation for anyone, even an odious slug like him, to find themself in.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Duet?

beer-kavanaugh

6 Likes

This poor man has to get up every morning and be Rudy Giuliani. Isn’t that hell enough? I mean, I’m not anywhere near him and he still feels like a little taste of hell to me.

5 Likes

The words Taste and Rudy Giuliani should never be in a sentence, ever.

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

6 Likes

Why do “news” outlets give any airtime at all to known liars and crackpots, when all they’re going to do is continue to lie in order to rehab the terrible (and correct!) impressions that their previous statements and actions have given the public?

1 Like