Watch school custodian ace basketball trick shot when he thinks no one is watching

Originally published at: Watch school custodian ace basketball trick shot when he thinks no one is watching | Boing Boing

6 Likes

A school security camera is hand held?

3 Likes

You just know the boss was like “Bullshit you made that shot” and went looking to prove the guy wrong!

4 Likes

the person is filmy the monitor with his phone, you can see the edges to the TV.

10 Likes

If he hadn’t made the shot, the conversation wouldn’t have taken place.
(Just a normal boring day/night.)

8 Likes

Let me see if I understand this: Corporate surveillance=bad. Corporate surveillance that captures cool things=good?

2 Likes

I had a friend who did that at camp. He was closer to the basket, but then again he was only six or seven.

3 Likes

The cameras are there for a good reason - to catch the bad people doing school shootings. /s

1 Like

Better rush this person to the hospital because that was sick!

Schools are not corporations. There are more than a few good reasons to have security cameras in the public areas of schools, particularly after hours.

2 Likes

I did that once. I was about 16 visiting a sports store with a basketball court in the middle. I was there with a friend and we walked onto it where some other lads were playing and i said to them “watch this” (which made no sense given I’ve never really played basketball) and I had my friend throw the ball up towards me whilst I stood about on the free throw line facing away from the basket. I then headed it backwards where it dropped perfectly into the basket.

The mistake i made then was not to leave. Instead we tried to play with the other guys, and it was pretty obvious pretty quickly the fluke that had just happened.

4 Likes

when life gives you lemons…

Take away; someone is ALWAYS watching.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.