Watch Star-Spangled Banner singer at Saturday's "Awaken America" conference in Dallas get the words wrong

Originally published at: Watch Star-Spangled Banner singer at Saturday's "Awaken America" conference in Dallas get the words wrong | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Also, was noted QAnon believer Roseanne Barr not available? At least she got the words right when she did that infamous rendition for a ball game back in 1990.

27 Likes

This makes me wonder about the quality of those vest-pocket copies of the Constitution that these fascists are always waving about.

9 Likes

8 Likes

play-ball-aunt-bethany

7 Likes

Yeah, just checked mine it’s all blurry, oh wait just needed my glasses. We’re good America, the US Constitution is safe.

7 Likes

This crowd is not big on proof.

14 Likes

Stopped by to make sure this was posted.

Carry on. :smirk:

3 Likes

More like Star Mangled Banner, amirite?

14 Likes

As depressing as all this is, we must continue to embrace the light of hope and all the reasons we still have to be grateful.
For instance… Rush Limbaugh… is still dead.
Feel better?
You’re welcome.

4 Likes

In all fairness, many many folks screw this song up, regardless of political affiliation.

Still, it’s icing on the cake when it’s done in an attempt to “own the libs”.

15 Likes

“There’s… a bathroom… on the right.”

3 Likes

No, because while he’s dead, we’re all living the very real consequences of his actions.

11 Likes

“Don’t be fair with the Daleks when they’re firing me at a planet.”
- The Eleventh Doctor

2 Likes

3 Likes

She got all the words right at least.

6 Likes

Because it’s a shitty, jingoistic turd that ruined a perfectly good drinking song.

6 Likes

,…with lyrics written by an enthusiastic supporter of slavery.

8 Likes

What about Newt and Kissinger?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.