Watch: Ted Cruz says economic aid to Ukraine that he backed is "crap"

You mean his fantasy hot girl, don’t you? /s/s/s

2 Likes

Wait, isn’t the entire raison d’etre of the GQP to create and support oligarchs? Why would he be sad about that? What does he have against success?

The Putinistas won’t forgive him for voting for the package.

Those are a small minority in the FDC, though. His approval ratings are good only for those in the FDC; his disapproval ratings are high amongst moderates & he needs their votes.
Bipedal Pustule’s Approval Ratings
That’s for Texas; I doubt his numbers would be better amongst the general population of the U.S.
Interesting charts, though… ‘Strongly Disapprove’ dwarfs the ‘Strongly Approve’.

He’s certainly making noise about it without making noise about it; I heard his reedy voice bleating an endorsement for the FDC candidate for County Judge.
Lesser officials, sure, but Why TF would a Senator do such a thing, except for personal publicity?
Maybe testing the water to see how much influence he has?
I hate hearing his voice as much as I hate hearing You Know Who’s voice.

Kinda like all those FDCists who refused to vote for various budgetary items & then tried to claim credit for them when they turned out to be popular.
Cruz is in a class by himself…

STRONG SAD: {deals a card} Oh, the Clutch of Glaives. {to Pom Pom} That means you should start sending some hot chicks over to your {pats his belly} dumpier friends. {flips another card} Ooh, and the Cult of Ray. That means you should {puts hands on hips} seriously stop hogging all the hot chicks!

http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/Jibblies_2

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.