Watch televangelist Kenneth Copeland "laugh" at Biden win

Refund the IRS so that they look at people and organizations higher than middle class and small businesses. (The government doesn’t have a deficit problem so much as a revenue problem.)

25 Likes

No thanks. There’s a reason Frank Zappa used to threaten his children with having to watch “the man in the brown nylon suit” if they didn’t behave.

16 Likes

Came her to literally post this

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not a laugh, it’s whistling past the graveyard. Kenny knows the stench of being a loser that he vilified for so long is now the stench he himself is admitting.

You can tell that he’s going to cry into the vodka he drinks back in his dressing room after he leaves the stage. He’s not in a healthy state of mind. I cannot bring myself to feel any sympathy for him, as he never showed sympathy to others. May he continue to reap what he has sown.

25 Likes

Like we needed any more evidence these people are crazy cultists.

12 Likes

Oh my oh my, just made a huge mistake. I watched the video with the sound off, while having some Dimmu Borgir instrumental blasting away on my headphones.
Don’t do that guys. Nightmare alley.

8 Likes

–– –– fuck this guy.

7 Likes

Our institutions and our Constitution, such as they are, are the only things that keep us from chaos and a coup.

Our current president and his crime family and his criminal administration, with the eager cooperation of a large swath of the population and a quisling congress would, if they could, swiftly topple our democracy.

In such a situation, Copeland and his evangelical minions, who now bray in contempt and displeasure, would instead be braying in assent and delight.

13 Likes

Are they just gullible adepts or a paid audience? I’d expect the latter, at least during “miracles”, so seeing them that packed together and maskless looks even more strange.

6 Likes
13 Likes

Never underestimate the income potential of being The Wronged, Fighting Injustice™️ for these unprincipled charlatans.

13 Likes

There’s not a clip of Copeland where I don’t start out thinking, “This guy is quite the creepy grifter” and end up with “Holy shit this dude is seriously crazy and scary as hell!” Watching him is like watching a Satanic horror movie come to life - except horror movies generally don’t have devils anywhere near as disturbing as he is. He accidentally(?) exudes menace in a way that horror movie actors struggle to achieve.

26 Likes

Yeah, was thinking that’d be a fresh take, an evangelical Joker with a legion of religious acolytes. Creepier than the average Joker.

5 Likes

Came here to ask if, had one watched long enough, might it progress thusly?

3 Likes

Revoke the church’s tax exempt status.

“ In 1954, Congress approved an amendment by Sen. Lyndon Johnson to prohibit 501©(3) organizations, which includes charities and churches, from engaging in any political campaign activity. To the extent Congress has revisited the ban over the years, it has in fact strengthened the ban. The most recent change came in 1987 when Congress amended the language to clarify that the prohibition also applies to statements opposing candidates.”

31 Likes

He’s like a David Lynch character.
A Real Indication (of a laugh coming on)

Source: Twin Peaks,Fire Walk With Me ; Thought Gang, A Real Indication, composed by Angelo Badalamenti, credited to the Thought Gang Project, recorded c1992, see *Fire Walk With Me, movie 1992. Clip found on YouTube, uploaded by Sacred Bones Records 2018 11 01.

4 Likes

Uh, “wow”? Humans as a species are a troubled lot.

2 Likes

He looks demonic

6 Likes

Uncontrollable laughter is a symptom kuru which is a neurodegenerative disease transmitted via cannibalism. I’m calling it now– Kenneth Copeland is a clandestine Democrat. If that doesn’t scare off the rubes, nothing will.

13 Likes

when i lived in nacogdoches, texas there was a precher out of shreveport that had show on early sunday morning. he did the “laying on hands” grift in which he got the crowd so worked up that people left and right would keel over and tremble when he pressed his hands on their foreheads. it was a combination of laughable and scary.

10 Likes