Watch Texas Gov. Greg Abbott weasel out of question on rape and incest

650287315_cb1107e43b_o-e1478751963512

4 Likes

I’m not a hateful person. There are very few people I have ever been able to say I hate, and certainly not people I’ve never personally met. But I hate Greg Abbott. I hate him passionately. My home state has always had issues, and Abbott didn’t create them, but he’s just making it impossible to feel any sort of connection or pride to my home state. I have family still there. I don’t want to hate the place I grew up but Abbott is making me do that and I hate him for it. And I hate him for making me feel hate. Fuck that guy.

14 Likes

Don’t worry danimagoo, Texas isn’t just an embarassment to Texans. It is rapidly becoming an embarassment to all of humanity.

5 Likes

And the further fascist the Qnuts and trumpists go, the more true this becomes. May God have mercy on their souls, for I shall certainly not.

10 Likes

Almost never…

9 Likes

As always:

8 Likes

There’s a massive public art campaign going on in Austin right now to remind older people and educate younger people about Democratic Governor Ann Richards. Six other Texas cities have asked the non-profit running it to be included. I can’t even begin to imagine how much this pisses Abbott off.

8 Likes

Maybe he is just uncomfortable with discussing family matters in public.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.