Watch the first 7 minutes of SyFy's new RESIDENT ALIEN show, starring Alan Tudyk

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/22/watch-the-first-7-minutes-of-syfys-new-resident-alien-show-starring-alan-tudyk.html

5 Likes

Ok, I’m in. I wonder when it will arrive on SyFy UK

3 Likes

I’m excited to finally learn what the show actually is that has kept Alice Wetterlund locked up in a Canadian hotel room for so long now.

If anyone is interested in a female perspective on Star Trek TNG the podcast she does with Veronica Osorio, Treks and the City, is worth checking out.

1 Like

Yes, but does he project the same nuance and emotional range as with his voice work in Moana??

8 Likes

So a murdering alien gets to solve a murder.

2 Likes

Who says it was solved?

1 Like

Alien Resident sounds like the story of the original Capt Mar-Vell from the ‘60s by Stan Lee.

1 Like

I’m calling it.

2 Likes

I’ve never forgiven SyFy for cancelling Farscape so unceremoniously and then giving us the horrid mini-series to “wrap it up”

I tried giving them a second chance with Defiance, which started great and ended horribly.

This makes a third chance…it already looks great, so I am fully prepared for utter failure/disappointment.

dude! Canceling Dark Matter in the middle of the story ended it for me and SyFy.
I would watch this only because I love Alan Tudyk

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.