Watch the first Toy Story 4 trailer!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/12/watch-the-first-toy-story-4-tr.html

2 Likes

What the fork?

3 Likes

This article should avoid spoilers. The text and picture kind of spoils the teaser trailer.

1 Like

Forkin’ awesome!

Fork ran away with spoon, and now their offspring is in a Pixar film!

1 Like

I agree. As soon as the trailer started I knew how it was going to end. =o(

Disturbing.

That ain’t no fork, that’s a SPORK!

2 Likes

I believe this character had a brief cameo in Wall•E.

12 Likes

After The Incredibles 2, I would be inclined to believe that Pixar might be running low on magic – but then, it did follow up Coco, which might possibly their best film. And I do admit that Toy Story of Terror and Toy Story That Time Forgot were pretty darn decent.

2 Likes

Was it intentional that there were only 3 or 4 variations on cloud designs?

That goes back to the opening scene of the first movie, which takes place against the cloud-patterned wallpaper in Andy’s room. They had a similar callback at the end of Toy Story 3 as Andy drives off into the horizon.

4 Likes

Time to put a fork in it and move onto some new ideas for a story.

2 Likes

I am that spork.

Edit: (wrong thread for comment.)

1 Like

I hope his name is Runcible.

2 Likes

I heard 4 was going to feature sex toys.

That’s the first single that I ever bought.
That one and “White Room”.

2 Likes

So I guess the plot will be about creativity (I’m assuming Bonnie made Forky) and how such toys are equal or better than mass manufactured ones?

Obligatory:

6 Likes

It’s hard for me to think of that song as happy after how it (well, one of the Joni Mitchell versions) was used in Love Actually…

Considering I once spent 30 minutes trying to find a pipe cleaner spider, (my Granddaughter’s favorite at the time) a spork guy will fit right in.