Watch the insane pro-Trump political ad running today against Jim Comey

Yep, you got it. That was about a piss poor job of copy editing as you could want, and only served to undermine their point. Which implies to me this was rushed out at Trump’s request in the last couple of days, probably in the time frame of his suggesting he would live tweet through the testimony (which I desperately wanted him to do, because angry Trump is completely fucking stupid Trump and it’s all admissible in court).

10 Likes

Any decent propaganda should mean exactly what you want it to for every listener.

2 Likes

You’re not missing much.
It’s about as hard-hitting as a bowl of Cream of Wheat.

6 Likes

Seems very accurate.

8 Likes

Colbert getting political again has made Late Night watchable for the first time in… 30 years?

1 Like

I can see it now. Defendants buying Facebook ads targeted to the jurors.

"Can you trust this man? If he’s willing to flaunt parking tickets, if he’s willing to be late a week late on a child support payment, can you trust him enough to condemn a man to prison? John Smith - just how much is he being paid for his testimony?

1 Like

What you currently see if you click on http://greatamericaalliance.com, the sponsor of the ad:

greatamericaalliance.com is owned by Great America PAC, a pro-Donald Trump Hybrid PAC formerly called TrumPAC.

The registrar of the site, and lawyer for the SuperPAC, is Dan Backer of Dan Backer Capitol Strategies, PLLC:

(Dan is the cool guy on the right.)

Comey is a fucking fascist, but he’s not a craven, money-grubbing, coward like so many people in Washington are. His moral compass is mostly fucked, but he does appear to have one.

Also, he’s so much smarter than Trump that it’s almost embarrassing. Played him like a violin.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count on it; this looks to me like Comey laying the groundwork for when the Pence faction moves on Trump. A coup at the top, but the regime continues uninterrupted.

1 Like

Damn I missed Tilda Swinton.

1 Like

Lol somebody really did type an h1 tag and the words Default Website.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.