Watch the quick brown fox actually jump over the lazy dog

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/14/watch-the-quick-brown-fox-actu.html

6 Likes

nuh uh - not until you see the vid of jackdaws eating admiring my sphinx - it’s a big one too, and sparkly

[wow, nice autocorrect]

7 Likes

Source:

11 Likes

Big deal. I pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs nearly every day.

12 Likes

Headline does not contain the letter S. Your argument is invalid.

32 Likes

Now do it again but in a different typeface.

9 Likes

This one has music

2 Likes

I grew up with “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”. Pretty straight forward.

I think that one was a line from ‘Airplane!’ they needed June Cleaver to decipher? :thinking:

2 Likes

There’s little evidence in this video to show that the dog is in fact lazy. The dog is standing and looks alert. Perhaps the dog is simply indifferent to the presence of the fox?

10 Likes

Sorry, but that fox wasn’t very quick.

7 Likes

I eat the heads of cows with zeal and relish.

That doesn’t go to anything; I just eat the heads of cows with zeal and relish.

7 Likes

Everything real is fake, everything make-believe is real, might as well enjoy ourselves…

12 Likes

I learned a few things in typing class.

The term for a phrase or bit of verse that contains all the letters of the alphabet is pangram .

17 Likes

My sex prof gives no quiz back with mild joy

8 Likes

Recommend this great book to anyone on the thread:

11 Likes

Veldt jynx grimps waqf zho buck. (So I hear, anyway, but I don’t have a video.)

2 Likes

Mr. Jock, TV quiz PhD, bags few lynx.

26 letters.

14 Likes

Beats drowning and freezing to death.

3 Likes

I got my first real job by typing The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog because I had to prove I could use a keyboard.

3 Likes

Next up: a video about someone jinking a cwm, zagging a veldt, and fobbing the Qursh pyx.

(That was always one of my favorite perfect pangrams: Jink cwm, zag veldt, fob Qursh pyx. Sounds like a perfectly sound plot for a heist movie. :slight_smile: )

1 Like