Should Cesar Millan be fed to pigs? So-called expert lets vicious dog rip pet porker's ear off

[Read the post]

I have no love for Mr. Millan, but how about you step back, take a deep breath, and then think what the everlovin’ f*** made you write down that you wish someone gets fed to pigs? And no dodging by using “it’s just a question” as a defense.

16 Likes

the best learning outcome would be for National Geographic to take a
stand for dogs, pigs, and other animals and remove Cesar Millan from the
air until he reforms his act.

Why would Fox do that? Weren’t they the ones with “When Animals Attack”?

4 Likes

Would you say you were disappointed in Boing Boing for publishing this?

30 Likes

Headline contains a question mark. 5-yard penalty and repeat the down.

16 Likes

Did This Post Have A Betteridge Headline?

6 Likes

Well duh, there’s a question mark, isn’t there? That means the answer is no. But wait… wouldn’t that mean there’s no question mark? DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

4 Likes

For the record, I don’t think Cesar should be fed to pigs, but I do want as many people as possible to sit back, close their eyes, smile gently, and imagine his screams.

18 Likes

If by that you mean “ridiculously click-baiting, shrill, and contemptuous”, then yes.

3 Likes

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog . . . sits some mangled bits of Cesar Millan.

18 Likes

Adding this to our list of taglines!

28 Likes

Watch Cesar Milan use this one weird trick and a pig to tame an adorable dog. You won’t believe what happens next! Video.

10 Likes

Good God man, have you no dignity?!

15 Likes

I know an old blogger who swallowed a dog to catch the pig who swallowed Millan!

5 Likes

Why is a dog around pigs that often…what alternate universe is this from? Are pet pigs a way bigger thing than I realize? Or is the owner of the dog a pet pig rancher? #outrage

3 Likes

I’ll add this to my How To Troll on Boing Boing book.

13 Likes

I think the real appeal of Cesar Millan is in giving hope to abusive/neglecting dog owners that one day, their guilt and shame at having damaged and,
as a result, killed a succession of dogs will one day abate.

6 Likes

No, but someone should make that sonofabitch eat a bay leaf.

16 Likes

Verily, could it be more than just a coincidence that this is happening so soon after the Fox buyout?

It would be a bit much to suggest the Fox buyout resulted in a change of Mr. Milan’s training “methods”, but it seems slightly less unreasonable that the Shadowy Powers might have been eagerly seeking an opportunity to stir up controversy and get the NatGeo name besmirched before Fox could do anything properly evil with it. Or something.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on here. I just know this Milan character from his work with Cartman.

And this story reminds me of Shirley Jackson’s story, “The Renegade”.

1 Like