Watch these incredible freestyle dancers on a NYC train

Originally published at: Watch these incredible freestyle dancers on a NYC train | Boing Boing

6 Likes

This is great, but dudes…PUT YOUR FUCKING MASK ON when riding public transportation!

14 Likes

Wow! That’s really impressive… :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Amazing. This made my day. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Showtime!

3 Likes

Damn, this makes me miss NYC. And earlier this week, we missed what must have been a historical party. I almost had Mrs Peas convinced to run off to the train and make a night of it.

4 Likes

I haven’t been on the subway since Covid, but I can’t stand these jokers. It’s almost always too crowed for that bullshit.

4 Likes

I like having buskers in cities and in public transit stations. But I’m not a fan of captive audience dancing subway buskers. It’s not a nice thing. Even if they are talented, I’m still not a fan of the appropriation of the subway car.

2 Likes

I loved this and I :heart: NYC from the left coast.
You bring me joy though I know it isn’t always easy.

3 Likes

I remember coming home from work tired on the NYC subway, trying to read or listen to music or a book, and regularly getting trapped in the cars with these guys taking over the space and taking advantage of our being stuck there.

3 Likes

WERK.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.