Watch this dancer show you how body language works

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/12/watch-this-dancer-show-you-how.html

7 Likes
11 Likes

Beautiful performance*

(*) I am unfortunately forced to exercise particular restraint, because an unchecked comment would probably get me banned

8 Likes

Recognizing that you have a problem is a good first step.

15 Likes

Very good dancing.

1 Like

It is great to see the joy in her face and to feel the great support of her fellow dancers cheering. Very uplifting!

8 Likes

I am…edified.

3 Likes

Yes, we wouldn’t want anybody to get the idea that someone dancing suggestively might be sexually exciting to the viewer. We need to stick with generic neutral hover-hands type comments like “beautiful dance”.

8 Likes
6 Likes

I… can’t speak that language. Oh, I can read it, I just can’t speak it.

11 Likes

Liana Blackburn has this wicked grin come to her face when she dances; she obviously absolutely loves to dance and entertain an audience.

5 Likes

She’s a real asset to the dance community.

deal with it

10 Likes

13 Likes

given the raw power and strength in her legs I would never want to be in a position wherein she was trying to kick me.

incredible body language and movement there.

As an aside…my 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r is named Lola by my daughter…I asked her why that name. She said “Whatever she wants she will get”. heh

3 Likes

14 Likes

Seems she has a few extra degrees of freedom in her hip joints.

On the unfortunate side, that is probably Queen’s least-great song.

3 Likes

This right here! It’s just the little bit of joy I needed.

3 Likes

In ancient societies, only men were allowed to dance because it was based on movements used in combat. If you look at traditional Indian stories told in dance, they are all about the gods and great warriors like Shiva, fighting.

4 Likes

10 Likes