Watch this deer appropriately crashe through the front window of iSMASH rage room

Originally published at: Watch this deer appropriately crashe through the front window of iSMASH rage room | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’d do the same if hunting season had just started.

7 Likes

a rage room? Seriously? This is something that is a viable business?

4 Likes

This is literally a business model I’ve wanted to develop for a loooooong time, and I’m rather bummed that someone else got on it first. I would love to break plates, throw glasses, smash things, and stomp around in a space that can take it.

LOLing on the deer, though. Poor guy.

3 Likes

I think that the audio was a bit ahead of the video, which made it a little odd there was the crash of glass but no one reacted.

I didn’t see antlers on that one. I think sometimes they crash through windows as they see their own reflection and see a challenger. It is still rut season.

3 Likes

There’s actually a “rage room” business in the small town I live in. I too was shocked at the idea of it being a viable business. The one we have here in town is really a no-frills. Here are the prices…

pricing

Maybe I’m cheap, but I wouldn’t pay money to simply break junk. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

$45 bucks buys A LOT of breakables from goodwill/thrift stores. But then you got to clean that shit up.

5 Likes

Back i the 60s in Quebec there was a scrap yard that offered the option to get a sledgehammers to smash cars for a price, it was later viewed as too dangerous and was stopped

4 Likes

Poor deer. Happened where I work a few years ago. Ran up and down the hallways leaving a trail blood before he escaped again. I feel bad for them when this happens, going to be rough out there injured like that.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s always been the rub. I’m too much of a goody-goody to make a mess, so I just leave it all pent up instead. And what about the walls that you toss the shit against? Gotta repaint. Sigh.

Did they ever get paid by the deer?

This seems like an effective and cool-headed safety strategy when dealing with a freaked-out doe. They’re plenty dangerous, but all their sharp parts are hooves.

With her unable to get any traction, her weapons are just thrashing around at floor level. Stand on the footrest, let her go by, then start dealing with the situation.

Way to go, lumberjack desk dude.

1 Like

Temper Tantrum… 45… hmmm…

5 Likes

And that’s the cost. See how clean that place was before the deer made a mess of it?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Well spotted :+1:

1 Like

Lol @ the person climbing onto a chair. (not that I’d behave in a dignified manner in that situation, of course)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.