Watch this real life clown car empty out after an accident

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/01/watch-this-real-life-clown-car.html

1 Like

I counted 9. Wonder what the story was?

I imagine the guy in the trunk was thumping on the lid like crazy while watching all his “friends” bolt…

3 Likes

I was sitting there saying EIGHT I ONLY SAW EIGHT… then that dude popped the trunk and I knew that’s where number one was. Hahah.

1 Like

Stolen car?

7 Likes

You could get 17 Russians, a guitar, and an accordion in there, if you really tried.

5 Likes

Hey, those weren’t clowns! Lied to again!

3 Likes

In high school i was part of a theater production and we were rehearsing after school when it started to snow heavily. The bus that was supposed to take people broke down and a single vehicle was available, it was a 4 door pickup truck… so because of the snow no one could go back in the bed of the truck. We packed something like 14 people in that cab.

5 Likes

When we were playing paintball every weekend, our station wagon got designated the team bus. We put 8 players plus all their gear in it, and ran all over town dropping them off after the games.

1 Like

Clearly they know the value of good comic timing.

2 Likes

The total weight of the people in that Russian car was probably more than the car itself.

1 Like

I think it was staged. Otherwise, why was it being recorded? Camera pans & zooms are intentional.

I can’t absolutely rule out this wasn’t staged, it’s so ridiculous it could easily be a short scene for a comedy show, but it’s also not completely outside the realms of plausibility either.

I can tell this was caught somewhere here in the UK and is obviously CCTV footage. It’s a good bet that the way they all ran off and abandoned the vehicle that they were joyriding around in a stolen car, and since they were careless enough to crash in the first place it’d also be a good bet that they’d previous been driving erratically or carelessly enough for a CCTV operator to have been keeping track of them for a while (it’s easier for the police to nab them afterwards when they think they’ve got away with it than risk endangering the public with a high speed chase).

4 Likes

Likely stolen car or staged video.

Off duty or under cover plain clothes clowns, if you ask them they have to tell you if they are a clown though…

1 Like

OH man, I didn’t think of that…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.