Watch this snek give lady reporter a big frighten

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/06/watch-this-snek-give-lady-repo.html

4 Likes

I’d say that “you’ll be fine unless the snake decides to change that” is a pretty solid snake safety report. Good call to interview a subject matter expert.

11 Likes

Snake knows how to give a lively interview.

13 Likes

That lady is one cool cat. I would have thrown it across the room, but then again, I’m not Australian.

8 Likes

Iss ok ledy reporter, he protec u.

19 Likes

Dude, what’r you smoking, I want some…

3 Likes

Especially impressive with the snake much closer to her face than the microphone. :snake:

3 Likes

I thought this was going to be one of those stories where some sleazy guy passing behind a reporter makes a vulgar comment.

But it was a literal snake.

The microphone might have looked enough like possible prey – and the spongy foam at the top would not have dissuaded the snake after one or two strikes in the way that biting the metal below would have – whereas a human hand holding the interesting thing would be something a non-wild snake would be used to and thus would not bite unless frightened and unable to retreat.

7 Likes

Helpful snake was just checking the mic was on.

10 Likes

snake

10 Likes

You can’t let snakes get away with that. You have to hit them with whatever they strike so they learn that it is wrong.

Lost it when she just barely managed to squeak out for the camera:

“Most of the time, snakes are more scared of you, than you are of them.”

Most of the time…

3 Likes

No matter how he answers he’s certainly got cottonmouth.
(I’ll see myself out now)

4 Likes

I applaud you for not making a ‘snake in the grass’ comment.

1 Like

I’m not afraid of snake per se, but it’s a nope if they get bitey.

Wasn’t really a scream, more like a yelp.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.