Watch this translator's expression with Trump and Biden in side-by-side video for a good laugh

Originally published at: Watch this translator's expression with Trump and Biden in side-by-side video for a good laugh | Boing Boing

4 Likes

That’s not Amore’…

9 Likes

With Trump, it’s “is this guy for real?”

14 Likes

Clearly she has a bias. . . against morons.

13 Likes

With trump, she captures pretty much everybody’s expression living the years with that trash bag excuse for a human as POTUS.

13 Likes

“When the shit hits the fan,
Like a turd shaped like a man,
That’s a moron.”

34 Likes

You win the Internet today!

7 Likes

Another interpreter who did as well:

12 Likes

We are going to need a new expression for “What the hell Joe?”

2 Likes

“Jesus! How do I translate this accurately without people thinking that i’m the idiot?”

6 Likes

I am pretty sure that the expression shown when attempting to translate Trump was mainly due to the fact that he would not end sentences, change subject in the middle of a sentence, wander on tangents etc. This makes the job of translating very hard and frustrating. You can definitely talk the same way in Italian, but the sentences are built differently, and you end up having to rewrite them from the start to convey the same meaning… I am not a translator, but I can see how that would turn fast into a waking nightmare.

11 Likes

People just can’t stop thinking and talking about Hitler for some reason. /s

7 Likes

The man still controls the GOP, or at least his idiot followers do. I’d love to never have to think about him again.

7 Likes

Velcome to BB, “TypoAvertisement.”

2 Likes

Free of hemorrhoids you say?

3 Likes

I don’t thnk about that evil, worthless jackwagon unless someone else chooses to mention him.
My world is emptier of stress & loathing without him in it & I miss him like a case of gout.
If he weren’t a rich man’s pup, he would have been shanked in prison long ago & died like the nobody he is.

5 Likes

Re Trump, I’ll bet she wanted to translate herself out of there.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.