Watch this unusual way to teach bus drivers to be careful around bicyclists

When i used to ride regularly if there was no one on the sidewalk i just jumped on but if there was anyone, even a single person i would get off my bike and walk the bike past them or just get off the sidewalk if it was possible and safe for me to do so. However i never see other cyclists do this, often when i’m walking and a cyclist is on the sidewalk they tend to give me a dirty look for not giving them enough room to zoom past me.

4 Likes

next week:
…and this is why we don’t run over people, it feels really bad doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Make them wobble all over the lane like REAL cyclists, while giving the finger to vehicles. And don’t forget to ride at least three abreast.

1 Like

Yeah, they need to be balancing the bike while riding as the big blow and suck of the bus goes past.

2 Likes

Oh, man. Try leaving Austin to the southwest of Travis county on county roads. NO SHOULDER WHATSOEVER, and a steep gully on either side.

1 Like

American weakling 0.45359237 kg “pounds”.

(0.108 Jubs / 0.0521 Adult Badgers)

I try to be careful. For those of u in Austin it was headed north on manchaca Rd just past stassney. I saw him well in advance because I never want to hit anyone’s but the sidewalk there is decent enough.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.