Watch this video of Team Trump allegedly moving documents from one golf course hiding place to another

I don’t think those are Secret Service agents carrying the boxes. Their job is to look out for Trump’s physical safety, not to provide free moving services.

9 Likes

That was some Reno 911 shit for sure

12 Likes

Okaaaay, but their job is also not to delete text messages, especially ones from crucial dates (1/6 and such), so. . .

23 Likes

Yeah that part is definitely on them.

9 Likes

Or, while on duty, to “seek the attentions” of sex workers.

8 Likes

You clearly do not understand the mind of Trump.

19 Likes

Somewhat off topic, but…

0:06 [as I imagine I’m hearing it]

“Here, little lady, let me handle that big heavy box for you!”

“Don’t be ridiculous—my hands are in the hand-holes, where the heck do you think your hands are going to go? Besides, I’m already carrying it just fine myself. Get lost.”

5 Likes

It bugs me that he always finds a way to avoid criminal charges regardless of how horrible his behavior is.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, that’s kinda like, the main problem with him these days.

Power Rangers Reaction GIF

3 Likes

If this is legit, I hope someone got the tail number of that plane. Life might get interesting for the owner very soon.

It is past time to yank his passports, although this won’t prevent him from smuggling his way out of the country. Just in time for winter in Russia…

Just what part is ‘unfounded speculation’ about wanting to know the contents of those boxes?

I, for one, am long past any willingness to give You Know Who any benefit of the doubt.

Looks like it might come to that sooner than later. Those classified documents ratcheted everything up considerably.

9 Likes

Do you think that during the special mastery period, Trump and his cronies will dispose of the Bedminster evidence, the logistical challenges having somewhat abated during this period of investigatory abstention?

1 Like

Shredded and rendered into ash, no doubt.

He’s secretly promised each member of his detail that if he gets a second term, they can be the head of his new Secret Police.

7 Likes

I did Stasi that coming.

11 Likes

8 Likes

I do actually trust that smarter, more capable, and more methodical people than we are running down these leads…

I hope they have time to do their jobs thoroughly!

4 Likes

RE: tail# … won’t that be in FAA flight records from that day and those places?

7 Likes

With the tail number, you can find out flight history, routes, etc, as well as the owner(s) info.

3 Likes

But golf courses are the safest of places! They have bunkers!

5 Likes