Watch this wild boar on a gas station rampage

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/06/watch-this-wild-boar-on-a-gas.html

2 Likes

:musical_score:Who let the hogs out?

14 Likes

30 to 50 feral hogs wanted doritos, mountain dew and slim jims.

20 Likes

I can definitively state I never saw Slim Jims (or any similar food-like substances made from beef) for sale anywhere in India.

Not that the feral hog was being all that picky…

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a post a few weeks back about giving marijuana to guests at Christmas so they wouldn’t be wild bores?

And in Christmas Vacation 2, Cousin Eddie shows the proper way to deal with wild boars (and maybe bores).

I’ve said it before; attack ponies would solve the problem

I love how the one hangs back, but is still "I fart in your general direction! Your fazzer was a guinea pig hamster …`

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Snap into it! Oink!

3 Likes

Some of those separated territories suggest that people have been deliberately introducing wild pigs to new areas.

1 Like

That’s exactly what’s been happening thanks to “wild boar hunting”. They just import the fuckers and let them run wild so they can be hunted without ever considering that they’re an invasive species.

5 Likes

Another Boaring Day at the Gas Station

5 Likes

4 Likes

We have been warned, so many times.

(The previous boar videos are great too, but this is 21 minutes of delightfully and somewhat depressingly point-on conspiracy theory parody.)

Wonder how much that beast gets to the hogshead.

And that’s a province which has eliminated rats for 70 years.

2 Likes

wtf is a traffic circle?

2 Likes

AKA, what turns Massachusetts drivers into such raving lunatics.

2 Likes

In the ATL, that’s… anything. But especially rain. We seem to be okay with roundabouts, but we just have a few, and they tend to be on smaller streets…

2 Likes