Watch Tom Selleck as Indiana Jones

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/31/watch-tom-selleck-as-indiana-j.html

1 Like

Well, yeah, sure… but he might have made a great Short Round though

4 Likes

Traveling between timelines, it is often the little things like this that stand out the most. Well, I really must be going back now. Good luck with the whole Trump kerfuffle. :cyclone:

21 Likes

This one is the least entrancing and convincing of the ones I’ve seen because Tom Selleck’s build is such an important part of his personality. His face just looks like wide-set eyes and mustache on a smaller guy here. More far-flung one’s like the Offerman/Wednesday work as deliberate parody, but this fall somewhere in between, and is just a little dull…

3 Likes

I actually don’t think this would’ve been awful. I mean Burt Reynolds would’ve been awful… this would move the franchise down a notch or two where we would’ve been with out the the last movie and maybe even the third movie? so… a net win (for people who hated the last movie)?

1 Like

That’s an ok deepfake, but it’s it’s far from complete. Is there software to deepfake the chest hair?

4 Likes

10 Likes

I need to check with President Ocasio-Cortez first if I can take cross dimensional refugees. But she is pretty chill, so it’s probably safe to start packing.

14 Likes

10 Likes

And just a heads up. Firefly was never canceled so you have some catching up to do.

13 Likes

Pfft, I’ll travel light and not waste the time!

5 Likes

I know, right. I’d be through that portal with the clothes on my back. Not taking any chances to get out of dodge.

6 Likes

Did Freaks & Geeks get more than one season where we’re going?

6 Likes

Instead he had to settle for one of the many Indiana Jones rip-offs.

3 Likes

I will just say I openly wept when Daniel’s son graduated from high school. It was a tough road and most viewers didn’t think he would live that long.

4 Likes

I always assumed this was a Cheech and Chong movie

1 Like

You mean it isn’t? Man, having I been watching it wrong!

2 Likes

Welllll; it’s more the love child of Harrison Ford and Tom Selleck.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Your timeline is now my favorite timeline.

4 Likes