Watch Trump boast about his brand and "saving millions of lives" in his witness deposition video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/19/watch-trump-boast-about-his-brand-and-saving-millions-of-lives-in-his-witness-deposition-video.html

3 Likes

Watch Trump boast

I eagerly look forward to the day that I never have to hear about that orange muthafucka again…

31 Likes

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

12 Likes

he saved “millions of lives” by preventing North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un from dropping nuclear bombs.

And I’ve personally prevented tiger attacks in all of America’s schools! (I mean, you’ve not heard of any tiger attacks in American schools lately, have you?)

15 Likes

Today, I stopped a potentially devastating bio-weapon attack in my town. By not feeding my dog any cheese.

Well, not too much cheese.

6 Likes

I don’t know about “millions of lives” saved by imaginary nuclear war but I know millions of infections and deaths caused by his “it will be gone by summer” COVID response. The guy had been lying for too long he believes in his own fart smell like rose.

15 Likes

I sincerely hope any financial penalty he faces is based on his delusional figure of ten billion.

7 Likes

“I mean I became President because of The Brand.”
– Syphilitic dementia sufferer Donald Trump

Maybe we should elect Heinz or Burder King or Pampers to be our President. Couldn’t be much worse.

4 Likes

Heinz? You could do worse.

1 Like

Amen!

4 Likes

witness deposition

You mean witless deposition, right?

3 Likes

Stupid people listen to Don and soak up his lies like a sponge
TrumpLies

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.