Watch: Trump says the Covid vaccines he "came up with" are "all very, very good"

At this point, no. Not in the states that he won, there would need to be far, far more deaths… possibly double or triple or even ten times more.

1 Like

I’m sure that the party against voter fraud will be sure to purge all those dead Trump supporters from the voting rolls in a timely manner.

14 Likes

If he had been re-elected, his Cult Members would have called the vaccines “The Trump MIRACLE!” and they would have gone door to door, forcing the vaccine on people at gunpoint. All hail the Dear Leader!

3 Likes

No doubt he can be taught to play Pong.

He has to be conflicted. His usual method is to throw shit at the wall at rallies, see what sticks, then tune his message. If he’s persisting in the face of a poor reception, then something else is pushing on him. His ego?

6 Likes

What was the interviewer reaching for there? Some kind of conspiracy? That the vaccines given out by the Biden administration is of lesser quality?
It’ s a very weird little interruption.

2 Likes

German (or German-Turkish if that’s how she chooses to identify). Özlem Türeci is from Lower Saxony. Her husband Uğur Şahin was born in Turkey but moved to Cologne at age 4.

(I’m not saying this to claim the vaccine development for Germany but because people of Turkish ancestry not being seen as real Germans is a big problem in the country)

19 Likes

christ, what an asshole

12 Likes

Hell, they were saying it was that up until the point he wasn’t re-elected. Remember, people were talking about executive orders FORCING the vaccine to be available and getting that vaccine before the election. The story then was that the dems and deep state were holding up approval.

Between political mastermind and vain narcissist I lean towards the latter. He is a pathetic child.

4 Likes

I am 100% fine with him taking credit for the vaccine if it means people get vaccinated.

7 Likes

Well besides Traitor, how about also pedophile, tax cheat, business cheat, fascist, misogynist and racist. No friends, no love, no one close. Utterly without compassion. No interests or hobbies or pets. Nothing except Donald. Ever.
And yet as sad and sick as all that is, he still finds time to infer he invented the vaccine. This planet will smell so much better once he is gone.

8 Likes

17 Likes

he still asshole sacha baron cohen GIF

18 Likes

So, someone who never passed a biology or chemistry class still devised powerful antiviral treatments? Ass-TOUND-ing!

5 Likes

Maybe he’s gotten a look at the Herman Cain Awards subreddit. Lots of awardees with Candace Owens memes.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Mind you, the one that he wanted to buy exclusive rights to never panned out.

5 Likes

This could be Trump playing seven dimensional chess. This could be a sudden realization he is letting too many of his followers die and so actually has to change strategy to save some of them.

Or it could simply be that Biden just gave credit to the Trump administration for the vaccines, and when someone says something nice about Trump he repeats it endlessly without any additional thought.

I know which I’d bet on.

16 Likes

Party affiliations aren’t fixed. Any party that wins too many elections generates its own opposition, and in a two-party system people who are sick of the incumbent join the other party.

Even if all of today’s Republicans died of Covid tomorrow, the party rolls would fill up with Blue Dogs before 2024.

5 Likes

This illustrates why it might be a bad idea to name a country after an ethnic group

1 Like