Watch: Trump tells a crowd he endorsed a candidate who does not exist

Originally published at: Watch: Trump tells a crowd he endorsed a candidate who does not exist | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I dunno that Mandel guy is pretty popular between doing stand up comedy, judging tv shows and making children’s television

10 Likes

8 Likes

Vance better hurry up and legally change his name.

The Glorious Leader is never wrong.

19 Likes
6 Likes

That opportunistic arse-licker might very well do it.

9 Likes

hd reference GIF

6 Likes

The worst thing you can do to Trump is air unedited footage of him.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Animated GIF

4 Likes

So did he switch his endorsement (and is now confused about it)? Or does Trump not even know who he’s endorsing? (That would be my default assumption, given Trump.)

3 Likes

That’s a losing strategy any way you look at it.

Even if going “lower” was a proven electoral strategy for all voters Democrats will never be as good at it as the Republicans are. It’s like telling someone they’re allowed to bite back in a fight against a Honey Badger.

7 Likes

I’m a biter, and the badger :badger: going to lose that fight. You ever been bit by 250 pound dog?

2 Likes

I’m just saying you usually get better results when you can plan the fight to play to your strengths instead of trying to out-asshole a creature that nature spent millions of years crafting into the ultimate asshole.

2 Likes

We all of us play our part in this magnificent shitshow, you’ll do your part and as for me, I’ll do mine. Until everyone is like you, let’s keep our swords sharp and bright, just in case…

5 Likes

The avenue of peace love and understanding is narrowing by the day, if not by the hour…

7 Likes

I’m not saying the Dems can beat the Republicans just by being super-nice. I’m saying the Dems will never beat the Republicans by out-assholing the Republicans. Nobody can out-asshole the Republicans.

The Dems need to play to their own strengths, not to their adversaries’ strengths. You don’t defeat a great white shark by diving in the water and fighting it with your fists and teeth. You defeat a great white shark by staying on board the boat and shooting it with a fucking harpoon.

5 Likes

Well my friend, it’s really looking like the practice runs are over for Americans, sitting on the sidelines isn’t any longer an option. The results are coming in in real time.

1 Like

I suspect Trump doesn’t even reliably know who he is, and that’s why he tries to put his name on everything around him in big, eye-catching gold letters.

3 Likes

I think we may just have differing ideas on what “going low” means. I see Republicans slinging lies in a culture war to strip huge swaths of society of their basic human rights—if not life itself—just to retain political power a bit longer. That’s pretty freaking low and I don’t know if I want to see what “lower” looks like.

6 Likes