Watch two idiot criminals burglarize a watch store in Sweden

If Scandinavian social democracy is so good how come your criminals are as stupid as ours?? Checkmate, Swedes.

3 Likes

Funny thing is in the first two or three seasons, I was getting seriously disappointed that they kept ending up back in jail… I’m embarrassed to say it took me that long to realize:

4 Likes

Mod note: stay on topic and play nice.

1 Like
3 Likes

Bringing the scooter INTO the store was a stoke of genius, it may have impeded their exit, but at least it had no tangible benefit!!!

2 Likes

I was thinking he might have sold them the “gun.”

Hej! I used to walk through this corridor of the Galleria every morning on my way to the office (I worked at KTH, just up the road)…such nostalgia! I do remember a couple times when glass shop fronts were broken out in Kista, but nothing ever quite this nutty.

I feel sorry for you, living in constant fear as you do.

I’d now imagine that - in real life - all heists are like this. Even at the end when all the mallstone cops run in (hut hut hut) as if they’ve been quietly hanging back until the gang have departed the scene.

But that would be wrong.

Yeah I noticed that! Unreal!

I was kind of hoping someone would steal it while it was still parked outside.

Well if they were smart they wouldn’t be doing this in the first place.
Good to know that the stupid isn’t just in 'murrica even though it can be scary stupid here.

Yes, he seems very calm considering the situation.

The guy taping says to someone off screen, several times, that he doesn’t care, since the guy tried to fire the gun when they entered the store but it jammed…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.