Watch what happens when a big group of men excitedly ride a pickup truck into a swamp

A) a fucking RECORDER playing tunelessly - WTF?
B) needs more alligators.

1 Like

Seems to me like the music starts off as a rendition of one of the Lord of the Rings atmospheric music pieces, and then deliberately drifts off key as things go wrong…

3 Likes

It’s “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic. Very off-putting.

8 Likes

Sometimes sour notes on a sweet instrument are perfect.

1 Like

You guys do know that mud bog festivals are a thung right? The linked video seemed bog standard.

4 Likes

Is what I was thinking.

2 Likes

The Shittyflute version, to be precise.

4 Likes

‘Dunkin Dumbnuts’

And @knoxblox

Oi! Points of order: that’s not an Australian landscape. We don’t have ‘pick-up’ trucks here. We don’t have big wheeled ‘trucks’ with that sort of platform above the body here. And not really relevant to being filmed in Australia or not, but that ‘swamp’ looks artificial to me.

4 Likes

A school of fish.
A gaggle of geese.
A pride of lions.

There should be a collective noun that describes the winners shown in the video. How about… a shame of men? A plop of men? A bolus of men? A fistula of men? A scab of men?

1 Like

So… Celtic. I just had an image of an unwitting crowd being hit with the music at Mitch McConnell’s eventual funeral… and I can’t stop laughing.

2 Likes

Isn’t a ute the same thing?

*ducks*

3 Likes

We’re only speculating as to the origins of the video. The USA doesn’t have a monopoly on stupid, ya know.

3 Likes

No, but the phrase “cornered the market” comes to mind…

2 Likes

New Zealand ducks suspicion.

But

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.