Watch: When gentleman grabs topless woman's breast at a music festival she clobbers him

5 Likes

Make that a couple of kicks to the face, because thats what this sleazy piece of shit deserves.

2 Likes

Reminds me a bit of this story:

The (brief) new lady singer of Gwar is actually a very impressive person, if you read up on all the stuff she gets up to.

1 Like

In his defense, he IS a douchebag.

3 Likes

The other problem is that, in all likelihood, he figures getting drenched and taking a few minor punches was “worth it.”

1 Like

That’s it? That’s all he got was a couple of lame whacks at the head? He needed a more serious drubbing than that.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call what she did clobbering either. I was disappointed by the lead in

“Remember ladies, always carry mace.”

4 Likes

In other news -

Attention-seeking move, gets attention.

This guy certainly has an original MO:

• commit crime

• immediately sit down

Was this his thesis? “I’ll just sit down here and the foolish human won’t be able to tell the difference between myself and the other bipedal male humans.”

3 Likes

Christ, what a Moosehole

Wally-World-Moose-Punch

1 Like

I had a similar reaction. The guy certainly deserved more. Wishing her friend had two drinks to pour all over him, and she clocks him on the side of the head so hard he falls on his side.

2 Likes

This guy gets it.

1 Like

I’m disappointed. I was hoping he would get at least one kick in the face. I know that’s what I’d be inclined to do, even as a bystander. For partially selfish reasons, I must confess.

1 Like

So, assholes all around.

1 Like

A better clobber would have been to just keep walking and ignoring the fool. As it was, I imagine the fellow liked the attention given to him by the young lady.

When gentleman grabs topless woman lady’s breast at a music festival she clobbers him

There, better

Good thing the gentleman isn’t an Israeli soldier or she’d be in jail!

1 Like

Or an off duty cop.

2 Likes

Stopping a person from assaulting another or getting the police involved when you witness an assault has nothing to do with the patriarchy and everything to do with being a decent human being and 20 seconds is sloth like reflexes. I’m sure we can do better despite the predictably condescending shade some will bandy about.

2 Likes