WaterPuff - portable instant waterpipe

Living like Plutonium. Talk about a nuclear family structure.

4 Likes

Mariphasa lupina? Am I the only one who got this reference to 1935ā€™s ā€œThe Werewolf of London?ā€

Exactly this, vaping allows for a twofer. And thatā€™s what the herb actually tastes like!

1 Like

Has this site been hacked or something? Is there any editorial control?

The whole point of bong water is that it removes the nasty crap you donā€™t want in your lungs. And it contains very little THC, which is nearly insoluble in water.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Washington state as well and buy 100 mg (sometimes 220 when available) candies weekly. I donā€™t have any packaging in front of me right now but as I recall much/most of the packaging used to only indicate the total amount of THC in the item but recently I have noticed they have been adding a recommended dose of 10 - 20 mg.

Oh, just read ahead. I didnā€™t realize you are retail. Damn, that is skimpy. How much for a bar? I pay on average for edibles ~$10.00 per 100mg.

Itā€™s like $15 for a 10mg 4.20 bar at the recreational store I go to.

No wonder the state wants to do away with medical and make everyone go to the retail stores. :frowning:

According to the menu on the shopā€™s site, itā€™s $12 for a 10mg 4.20 bar. So thatā€™s not quite so bad.

I need to move to a legal state.

1 Like

So you are paying 10x what medical users pay. While I can see recreational paying a bit more, that to me is an excessive delta.

For some reason edibles seem to be really high in price still in WA. There are the chocolate bonbons (10mg thc per bon) that my wife loves I pay 35 bucks for 6. Need to convince her that I can pay the same amount for 3 grams of plant and make her alot more for cheaper.

Smokeables are on average just above black market prices (i.e. 42$ for 3.5 g vs the 40$ I was paying black market)

Iā€™m assuming these prices are at a retail shop? I havenā€™t bought flowers in a while but on average I was paying $10 g at medical dispensaries. Daily specials often dropped that price down to $6 per g as well as larger purchases get discounted as well.

Just checked Leafly for my local store Starbuds:
Blue Dream $10
Dutch Hawaiian $10
Grand Daddy Purple $8
Grape Ape $10
etcā€¦

Side Note: iOS wont let the leafly app show prices anymore, What the hell apple?

Correct. Retail prices is what I was quoting. Of course medical is going to be cheaper. No taxes involved in that. What I quoted was just an average of what I tend to look for/am comfortable with paying. Specials do happen all the time at the stores I go to as well.

They need to bring down retail prices enough that black market is no longer viable. Iā€™m sure there are potentially new customers out there that just canā€™t quite handle the current prices. Bring the prices down and then they pick up those people that are interested but sitting on the fence.

Of that I can agree 100%. Washington has overall handled this terribly especially compared to Oregon and Colorado.

People still are willing to do so for the convenience and selection though. Every time I have gone, the stores are always packed.

Agreed. How can we simultaneously be so progressive and so uptight? Iā€™m looking forward to see what interesting innovations come out of Oregon.

It is because we let the Liquor Control Board handle the whole thing. Logically it was the only way to get it passed, but looking back at how stuck in prohibition thinking and corrupt as they are it is amazing we even got what we have.

Well we took the liquor stores away from them because of mismanagement so they had to come up with something else to rail against and mismanage. Iā€™m only half joking. :-\

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.