We regret to inform you the Adorable Irma Cop is racist

Uh, what? Okay. Wait, what?

23 Likes

[quote=“chameleon, post:14, topic:107725, full:true”]
i’m jewish, and i don’t remember that ever being my race. [/quote]

You also didn’t remember to capitalize. I don’t think I believe you.

19 Likes

chameleon

Joined 21 mins ago

30 Likes

What, you doubt their veracity? I mean it’s only a brand new account with a sketchy screen-name, which just suddenly popped up denying that hating other races makes one a racist; nothing suspcious about that, right?

Anyhoo, back on topic, sort of… my bone of contention is that the image of these cops originally went viral because they are allegedly “hot.” They look pretty damn basic and milquetoast to me, somebody’s bar for “hotness” must be mighty low…

27 Likes

Amen to that.

6 Likes

Seemed to me like it was typical slow news bullshit of fluffing up something non-important.

7 Likes

Even President Bush spoke out against it.

Six days later [after 9/11], President Bush visited the Islamic Center of Washington. He removed his shoes as he entered the mosque to meet with various Muslims leaders. Surrounded at the lectern by Muslims, whom he called “friends” and “taxpaying citizens,” President Bush stated, “These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that.”

He quoted the Quran, apologizing that the English translation was apparently not as eloquent as the original Arabic. He emphasized again that Islam is a religion of peace. He reminded the country, “America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect.”

18 Likes

So you’re concern is that we are unfairly generalizing anti-semitic bigots as “racist?”

12 Likes

Exactly! They ain’t a pack of Harrison Fords!

4 Likes

I hated his facial hair anyway. The guy to his right, he’s still okay to fantasize about, yeah?

Seems likely.

Basic Bigots.

5 Likes

I say wait about 10 years AFTER a person has died before you name a street or school after them, by then any skeletons should have emerged.

Everyone is so quick to throw a parade for someone, can unexpectedly turn into a tiki-march.

4 Likes

We’re probably going to find out the blasted puppies think Hitler had some good ideas, and the cats are advocating for a Feline Ethnostate.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Questioning if ‘Jewish’ is a race is to _conversations about anti-semitism
as Stating that America is a republic is to conversations about democracy

10 Likes

Looks like somebody :lizard: got eaten.

I hope our dragon does not get indigestion.

7 Likes

I had to think that one out, because I personally think that as soon as you use the term “race” referring to a distinction between groups of the present human race, you are falling (inadvertently perhaps) into racism. But then I read it some more and I agree with you.

This may actually make him more popular. Remember that mass murderers in prison get marriage proposals. At least I’ve read in multiple places that some of them do. I haven’t done an exhaustive study. If you don’t like it, I’m sure it’s “fake news”.

If he wants jokes, Maybe he should read

instead of nazi propaganda.

7 Likes

Right there with ya, buddy. My hometown in the news again for being awful. I got out when I was 17.

2 Likes