We regret to inform you the Adorable Irma Cop is racist

At least then he’ll learn words like gonif, yold, schlemiel and nudnik.

6 Likes

It’s Gainesville UF. Tim Tebow, Ryan Lochte…get the picture?

5 Likes

Dammit! I loved milkshake duck!

Wo1D_f-maxage-0

9 Likes

Brick faced dudes with low brows and a perpetual dumbfounded look cemented on their mugs is what passes for hot at Univ of FL?

Like I said, low bar.

20 Likes

7 Likes

The dragon retired months ago; most likely, the wolf had a snack…

13 Likes

There was a post-op trans woman who lived there back in the 90s named India or Indigo or something…she was pretty hot. Some locals had better taste.

2 Likes

Guy on the left looks like a low-budget mashup of Bruce Willis and Hank Schrader.

7 Likes

That reminds me. I think I have a Hitler cat at my apt. We have a bunch of feral cats around the place. They have territories, as I only see certain ones in certain areas. One time late at night I saw one poke out from the trash shed and I swear it had a Hitler stache. It ran away before I could take a pic. I haven’t seen it again except for one time when two black cats I think were wrassling with it.

1 Like

I see lots of predictable carping about racism among LEOs. Which is pretty much par for the course - of course, most cops are authoritarian types, and many of those types of people are racists.

So when do things change? Perhaps it is time for progressives and liberals to support the idea that, as real change only comes from within, one needs to be a part of the organization to effect such change.

So stop taking crappy barista jobs, and start taking those civil service exams. Once a critical mass of lefties join the LEO community, we will see a demonstrable change in attitudes.

And the great benefits and pensions are a bonus!

2 Likes

Tell me I’m wrong.

­

Tell me those faces don’t just scream “Neanderthaaaal Jenkins!”

5 Likes

Hey, someone likes Neanderthals. Everyone except people who stayed in sub-Sahara Africa, has some Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

2 Likes

(P.S. The problem is this guy appears to be more than just a little bit…)

Statistically speaking, that’s true; someone must.

But I’m not talking about carrying trace amounts in one’s genetic cocktail; I’m talking about the dominant manifestation of physical features which I mentioned above that conspire to make some men look like thundering dumbasses.

4 Likes

"SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK FORCES… "

etc, etc…

2 Likes

(I had no idea “Le(e)roy Jenkins” meant anyone else besides this guy)

1 Like

How long do you think it will take to overcome the canteen culture problem? If Britain is anything to go by, the left will be pushed towards community policing while the right will be riot cops and anything that can be seen as policing morality.

7 Likes

I have a friend that games hardcore on WoW; years ago she told me about an annoying guy that goes recklessly just charging into battle before everyone else in the guild is ready, screaming his own name as a ‘battlecry’; fast-foward a few years later and it’s an internet meme…

7 Likes

In case you need context since i presume you don’t play WOW

9 Likes